Sexual misconduct

FILE - In this Feb. 6, 2013, file photo, Kevin Tsujihara, poses for photos in a screening room at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, Calif. Tsujihara is apologizing to his staff amid a WarnerMedia investigation into sexual misconduct reports instigated by an article in The Hollywood Reporter earlier this week. In the memo obtained by The Associated Press Friday,March 8, 2019, Tsujihara says he regrets making mistakes in his personal life that have caused pain and embarrassment to people he loves and the company.(AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, File)
March 08, 2019 - 3:10 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Warner Bros. chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara is apologizing to his staff amid a WarnerMedia investigation into sexual misconduct reports prompted by an article in The Hollywood Reporter earlier this week. Tsujihara is under scrutiny for claims that he promised acting roles and...
Read More
FILE - This Jan. 23, 2018 file photo shows state Sen. Tony Mendoza, D-Artesia, at the Capitol in Sacramento, Calif. Investigators say Mendoza likely engaged in unwanted "flirtatious or sexually suggestive" behavior with six women. He resigned in February 2018 and is a Democrat. The California Legislature says it racked up more than $1.8 million in legal costs from sexual harassment investigations during 2018 and the first month of 2019. (AP Photo/Steve Yeater, File)
March 08, 2019 - 2:00 pm
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The California Legislature racked up more than $1.8 million in legal costs from sexual harassment investigations during 2018 and the first month of this year when at least nine current or former lawmakers faced allegations of misconduct, according to records obtained by...
Read More
FILE - This Jan. 23, 2018 file photo shows state Sen. Tony Mendoza, D-Artesia, at the Capitol in Sacramento, Calif. Investigators say Mendoza likely engaged in unwanted "flirtatious or sexually suggestive" behavior with six women. He resigned in February 2018 and is a Democrat. The California Legislature says it racked up more than $1.8 million in legal costs from sexual harassment investigations during 2018 and the first month of 2019. (AP Photo/Steve Yeater, File)
March 08, 2019 - 10:15 am
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The California Legislature racked up more than $1.8 million in legal costs from sexual harassment investigations during 2018 and the first month of this year when at least nine current or former lawmakers faced allegations of misconduct, according to records obtained by...
Read More
FILE - This Jan. 23, 2018 file photo shows state Sen. Tony Mendoza, D-Artesia, at the Capitol in Sacramento, Calif. Investigators say Mendoza likely engaged in unwanted "flirtatious or sexually suggestive" behavior with six women. He resigned in February 2018 and is a Democrat. The California Legislature says it racked up more than $1.8 million in legal costs from sexual harassment investigations during 2018 and the first month of 2019. (AP Photo/Steve Yeater, File)
March 08, 2019 - 9:40 am
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The California Legislature racked up more than $1.8 million in legal costs from sexual harassment investigations during 2018 and the first month of this year when at least nine current or former lawmakers faced allegations of misconduct, according to records obtained by...
Read More
FILE - In this Feb. 6, 2013, file photo, Kevin Tsujihara, poses for photos in a screening room at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, Calif. WarnerMedia is investigating claims that Warner Bros. chairman and CEO Tsujihara promised acting roles in exchange for sex as detailed in The Hollywood Reporter, Wednesday, March 6, 2019. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, File)
March 06, 2019 - 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — WarnerMedia is investigating claims that Warner Bros. chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara promised acting roles in exchange for sex as detailed in The Hollywood Reporter Wednesday. The article includes text messages between British actress Charlotte Kirk and Tsujihara going back to...
Read More
FILE - In this Feb. 6, 2013, file photo, Kevin Tsujihara, poses for photos in a screening room at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, Calif. WarnerMedia is investigating claims that Warner Bros. chairman and CEO Tsujihara promised acting roles in exchange for sex as detailed in The Hollywood Reporter, Wednesday, March 6, 2019. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, File)
March 06, 2019 - 9:02 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — WarnerMedia is investigating claims that Warner Bros. chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara promised acting roles in exchange for sex as detailed in The Hollywood Reporter Wednesday. The article includes text messages between British actress Charlotte Kirk and Tsujihara going back to...
Read More
FILE - In this Feb. 6, 2013, file photo, Kevin Tsujihara, poses for photos in a screening room at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, Calif. WarnerMedia is investigating claims that Warner Bros. chairman and CEO Tsujihara promised acting roles in exchange for sex as detailed in The Hollywood Reporter, Wednesday, March 6, 2019. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, File)
March 06, 2019 - 7:13 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — WarnerMedia is investigating claims that Warner Bros. chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara promised acting roles in exchange for sex as detailed in The Hollywood Reporter Wednesday. The article includes text messages between actress Charlotte Kirk and Tsujihara going back to 2013...
Read More
FILE - In this Wednesday, April 19, 2017 file photo, chef Mario Batali attends an awards event in New York. The 20-year business partnership between celebrity chef Mario Batali and the Bastianich family of restaurateurs has been dissolved, months after the original timeline for the divestiture and more than a year after several women accused Batali of sexual harassment and assault. (Photo by Brent N. Clarke/Invision/AP, File)
March 06, 2019 - 5:42 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Celebrity chef Mario Batali has given up financial stakes in all his restaurants, severing a 20-year business partnership with restaurateur Joe Bastianich, more than a year after several women accused Batali of sexual harassment and assault. The move announced Wednesday comes months...
Read More
FILE - In this Jan. 7, 2019 file photo, actor Kevin Spacey departs from district court after arraignment on a charge of indecent assault and battery in Nantucket, Mass. Attorneys for Spacey are heading back to court in the case accusing the disgraced actor of groping an 18-year-old man at a Massachusetts bar in 2016. A pretrial hearing is set for Monday, March 4, in the Nantucket District Court. The judge has said that Spacey is not required to attend, but must be available by phone. (AP Photo/Steven Senne, File)
March 04, 2019 - 3:14 pm
NANTUCKET, Mass. (AP) — A judge has approved a request by attorneys for Kevin Spacey to preserve more phone records in the sexual assault case against the Oscar-winning actor. The Nantucket District Court judge on Monday allowed a motion to extend an earlier order preserving phone and electronic...
Read More
FILE - In this Jan. 7, 2019 file photo, actor Kevin Spacey departs from district court after arraignment on a charge of indecent assault and battery in Nantucket, Mass. Attorneys for Spacey are heading back to court in the case accusing the disgraced actor of groping an 18-year-old man at a Massachusetts bar in 2016. A pretrial hearing is set for Monday, March 4, in the Nantucket District Court. The judge has said that Spacey is not required to attend, but must be available by phone. (AP Photo/Steven Senne, File)
March 04, 2019 - 1:38 am
NANTUCKET, Mass. (AP) — Attorneys for Kevin Spacey are heading back to court in the case accusing the disgraced actor of groping an 18-year-old man at a Massachusetts bar in 2016. A pretrial hearing is set for Monday in the Nantucket District Court. The judge has said that Spacey is not required to...
Read More

Pages